The BFS16 #15: Classics, zombies and a victorian wardrobe

10:10 0 Comments A+ a-


Title: Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
Year: 2016
Director: Burr Steers
Other: M/12, 107 min, Action/ Horror/ Romance
Rating: IMDB: 6,0; Rotten Tomatoes: 43%

Even though it's not great I would still love to cosplay it!


As the general public, I believe, I wasn't expecting much from this. And... yeah, I was pretty right on my suspicions.
The film isn't that well constructed in terms of adapted plot. Friends had already warned me about that, but still, and watching the trailers, I was expecting a little bit more on the visual side. And though the colours are beautiful, and the wardrobe is absolutely spot on, the director was clearly lazy, and the choreographies could for the most part be better.

It is, in fact, light and kind of silly entertainment. But it ends up entertaining you, so I'm giving this film a peaceful "like".